Weddings are an ever evolving industry. No two weddings we do are ever the same and because we are a boutique planning and design firm, we only book a select number of weddings per year, allowing us to continually study updated trends and design techniques.
Some of our customers either aren’t using a planner, and want the benefit of a floral designer who is also a coordinator, who will coordinate with your other vendors to execute your exact floral design, or just to help you select the right details and vendors to add to execute the exact design you are going for.
From small backyard weddings to grand affairs at a venue in Portland or The Gorge, we love creating a design just for you.
What is the process?
- Fill out our online floral quote form
- We will design a custom mood board and quote for your wedding design
- If you prefer a free consultation, right now we are offering free Zoom or facetime consultations. Schedule here.
- If you decide to work with us, we require a $500 non-refundable retainer (due to COVID-19 these retainers may be forwarded to a rescheduled date we have available at no charge) and signed digital contract. Because many 2020 weddings are rescheduling for 2021, you should book early for 2021.
- Final Payment is due 2 weeks prior to your wedding date (or at time of order if within 2 weeks of your event date).