I do things a little differently around here. I intentionally limit the number of weddings we will take on each year to allow me to devote the amount of time required to get to know each of my clients, their exact needs, and style.
From small backyard weddings to grand affairs at a venue in Portland, or anywhere in Oregon, I love creating a design that is just right for each of our couples.
What is the process?
- We start with a free Zoom meeting to discuss your vision and the wedding plans you have already set.
- From there, if your wedding design needs align with our services we have to offer, I will create a mood board and detailed proposal with options for your wedding floral decor.
- Once you decide to book with us, I’ll work with you throughout your wedding planning process to complete your design plan. This often includes an onsite design meeting at your venue/s.
- If your design will require extra lighting, rental items we don’t have in our inventory, or specialty items you wish to purchase, we help you source all of the above.
- On your wedding day, we install and implement your floral design and offer striking and floral design clean up services at the end of your big day.