There is only one thing we appreciate about 2020 – the elopements were amazing! We had the time to custom write and officiate an elopement. We designed tiny weddings with perfect flowers. We got to put our flowers on a handmade arch in a family’s back yard. These are super weird things for us – our typical wedding has 150+ guests. We don’t usually get to spend this much time and energy making small weddings perfect – but we absolutely love doing it!
Just because your original plans have changed doesn’t mean you cannot have a beautiful day complete with gorgeous pictures and flowers just for you.
Custom Complete Designs
It’s really easy to get started here’s our process for 2021:
- Complete our quote request form linked below
- We’ll set up a free Zoom Consultation where we can talk about your wedding, what all you have planned so far, and the design you are looking for.
- Next, we’ll create a mood board and design based on what we learn about you
- We’ll give you a detailed quote including:
- Complete costs and options for your design based on your needs
- information on decor items you may rent from us (vessels, votives, etc.)
- any referrals you need for related vendors, rental companies, etc.
- If you decide to book us we require a retainer towards your final payment and a signed service agreement. Changes can be made in your design and order up until 60 days out. Final payment is due 2 weeks prior to your wedding date, in full.