Sometimes companies get in a rut, not because they don’t want to keep their corporate events fresh and exciting, but more often because they have a lot to do and don’t have time to explore other venues and fresh ideas – let Vareus Events help. For small company gatherings we’ll give you detailed recommendations and a plan for as little as $200, for full service planning or design services prices vary depending on size and scope, contact us today for a free consultation and quote
- Corporate annual or semi-regular off-sites, team building, or work session events.
- Product Launches, grand openings, other time sensitive events – our parent company is a marketing/PR firm, so we understand the importance of making sure these events don’t fall flat.
- Holiday parties, company picnics, retirement or other celebrations
- For non-profits we can help you brand, create a theme, design and plan your next fundraiser or auction.
- Party for a cause: We have a limited budget and availability for in kind contributions. If you are looking for help for event design or planning services and you are a 501 (c)(3) who aligns with a cause our corporate philosophy can support, we may be able to donate our services. For donation requests, please allow at least 6 weeks advance notice for your requests. Because event season is peak in the summer, we rarely have availability to assist during the summer, but we may be able to donate planning time prior to your event. It helps to ask early and it never hurts to ask! Our corporate philosophy is to keep it local, we focus on the Portland Metro area. If your organization supports education, especially in math, science, for under-served populations, you are more likely to be a good fit. Please email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Charitable Donations”