Month of Coordination – $1,500 +
You’ve signed all the contracts, hired all your vendors and now you are counting down the months or days to your big day. Vareus Events will help you confirm all the details, finalize your celebration week schedule for you and the bridal party, and be there for the rehearsal and Wedding Day. The price varies depending on your vendors, sites and number of coordinators and hours of coverage you will need on your wedding day.
Types of services usually needed and included for month of (your needs and exact quote may vary):
- Up to 2 hours of consultation before your wedding day
- Confirm all final details with all of your vendors
- Give final head count to venue and caterer
- Prepare processional and recessional plan
- Attend rehearsal (up to 1 ½ hours)
- Create and distribute wedding day itinerary for the bridal party
Wedding Day Coverage:
- Confirm site is properly set-up
- Distribute and pin on flowers once they arrive
- Coordinate timing of pre-ceremony posed pictures with bridal party before ceremony
- Cue ceremony timing, organize processional
- At cocktail hour confirm everything is set up and ready to go. Make sure officiant or ushers know to direct guests where to go.
- During Cocktail hour and game time make sure reception site is set up and ready to go. Coordinate any transfer of decor, gifts, or personal items.
- Coordinate with band or DJ for grand entrance, make sure bridal party is ready
- Coordinate flow into and through reception to make sure band or DJ are reading the crowd, flowing through order of events including first dances, cake, toast, etc.
- Make sure everything is set for send off and bride and groom leave on schedule to allow ample time for venue tear down and clean up within contracted time-frame.
While vendors and onsite teams can help with event timing, hiring a wedding planner helps you make sure all of the details are confirmed, everyone is on the same page, and everything happens as you pictured it, while you and your guests are not worrying about the little things. Prices can vary depending on number of coordinators needed, if your ceremony and reception are in different locations, and depending on the level of detail you need. We custom quote every event and make sure you are only paying for the services you need.