This package is designed for busy modern couples who really need a seasoned, professional partner to help them with every aspect of planning their wedding from start to finish. From setting a budget and selecting venues, vendors and a design, to tracking the rsvps, coordinating your rehearsal and being there for your entire wedding day. Hire an expert, and we’ll be your organized steady guide through this entire process.
Complete Wedding Planning Services – $2,500
Complete start to finish Wedding Planning, Design and Coordination Services. Some of the services included in this package:
- Set a budget and recommend all vendors and venues appropriate for your wedding vision.
- Create a timeline and a plan of what will happen over the next several months, including target dates, payment schedules for vendors, and tasks we will complete by those dates
- Help you design the decor, pick all the details to include in the ceremony, cocktail hour/game time, and reception design complete with table top decor and specialty linen selection.
- Attend key vendor and venue meetings as pre-determined in our initial plan.
- Assist, as needed, with writing invitations and stationary enclosures, save the dates, RSVPs, etc.
- Online management of rsvps, info for guests, registry details and more
- Design, order, and/or help create favors, reception signs and placecards
- Help you with recommendations and stay arrangements for out of town guests and bridal party
- Help you determine all the wedding week events and plan details that need to be scheduled and included in itinerary for bridal party and included guests
- Confirm all final details with all of your vendors
- Give final head count to venue and caterer
- Prepare processional and recessional plan – in consultation and respecting clergy involved
- Attend rehearsal (up to 1 ½ hours)
- Create and distribute wedding day itinerary for the bridal party
Wedding Day Coverage:
- Site set up (may require additional planners and labor costs to be quoted in advance)
- Distribute and pin on flowers
- Coordinate timing of pre-ceremony posed pictures with bridal party before ceremony
- Cue ceremony timing, organize processional
- During Cocktail hour and/or game time coordinate any transfer of decor, gifts, or personal items.
- Coordinate with band or DJ for grand entrance, make sure bridal party is ready
- Coordinate flow into and through reception to make sure band or DJ are reading the crowd, flowing through order of events including first dances, cake, toast, etc.
- Make sure everything is set for send off and bride and groom leave on schedule to allow ample time for venue tear down and clean up within contracted time-frame.
Every event is different, depending on the size, venue, vendors used, design needs and scope of the event, you may need a great deal of extra help from extra assistants to your event planner on the day of your wedding, or less outside assistance to execute your ideal event. We will travel for destination events, travel rates will be quoted.