Vareus Events is a boutique wedding planning firm created by a seasoned and certified wedding and event planner. While we offer a variety of services for all couples and budgets, we only offer limited full planning services per year so we can specializes in selecting distinct weddings where we can partner with the couples who need an organized, detailed, classic wedding planner. Let Vareus Events help you plan every last detail of your wedding, from start to finish
Complete Wedding Planning Services – $3,500 +
Complete start to finish Wedding Planning, Design and Coordination Services. Included in this package:
- Set a budget and recommend all vendors and venues appropriate for your wedding vision.
- Create a timeline and a plan of what will happen over the next several months, including target dates, payment schedules for vendors, and tasks we will complete by those dates
- Help you design the decor, pick all the details to include in the ceremony, cocktail hour/game time, and reception design complete with table top decor and specialty linen selection.
- Social Media – set up all wedding social media accounts #hashtags geofilters
- Basic wedding website set up service.
- Attend key vendor and venue meetings as pre-determined in our initial plan.
- Online management of rsvps, info for guests, registry details and more
- Design, order, and/or help create favors, reception signs and placecards
- Help you with recommendations and deals for out of town guests and bridal party
- Help you determine all the wedding week events and plan details that need to be scheduled and included in itinerary for bridal party and included guests
- Confirm all final details with all of your vendors
- Give final head count to venue and caterer
- Prepare processional and recessional plan unless a religious ceremony or being handled by a professional officiant, will assist in this case as needed.
- Attend rehearsal (up to 1 ½ hours)
- Create and distribute wedding day itinerary for the bridal party
Wedding Day Coverage:
- Site set up if we are doing set up (may require planner assistants to be quoted in advance)
- Distribute and pin on flowers
- Coordinate timing of pre-ceremony posed pictures with bridal party before ceremony
- Cue ceremony timing, organize processional
- During Cocktail hour and game time coordinate any transfer of decor, gifts, or personal items.
- Coordinate with band or DJ for grand entrance, make sure bridal party is ready
- Coordinate flow into and through reception to make sure band or DJ are reading the crowd, flowing through order of events including first dances, cake, toast, etc.
- Make sure everything is set for send off and bride and groom leave on schedule to allow ample time for venue tear down and clean up within contracted time-frame.
- Have emergency kit and be as prepared as possible for the unexpected.
Every event is different, depending on the size, venue, vendors used, design needs and scope of the event, you may need a great deal of extra help from extra assistants to your event planner on the day of your wedding, or less outside assistance to execute your ideal event. We will travel for destination events, travel rates will be quoted.