I’m Sadie McIntyre, Certified Wedding Planner since 1999. A lot of people call themselves a wedding planner but not many have been professionally trained and experienced planning large weddings and events in Southern California and Oregon. Many people find weddings stressful and they worry their special day will not be perfect. You need a trusted professional wedding planner in advance so you can enjoy every single moment of your wedding events.
A wedding isn’t just one day. You’ve been planning this for months, maybe even more than a year. You’re going to have family and friends in town, a rehearsal dinner, send off events and so much more. Let yourself and your family relax and enjoy this time because you hired a professional to help you carry out all of your carefully set plans.
If you hire Vareus Events for your Month of Planning, we will set up an initial free consultation where we get to know each other and you decide if you’d like to use us. Once you’ve signed on with us we are your planners, you can email or text your planner any time for advice or referrals for details you haven’t finalized yet. About a month before your wedding we’ll get together again to confirm all of your final plans. From there we will create your wedding events timeline for vendors, bridal party, and family who will participate in your rehearsal, etc. Your weeks leading up to your wedding will be so much less stressful when you know you’re in the hands of an expert.
Month Of Wedding Planning Services – $1,200 +
Month Of Wedding Planning and Coordination Services. Included in this package:
- Create a timeline for the key wedding events (rehearsal, wedding day, and any send off activities)
- Help you with recommendations or advice by text, email, or phone from the date you book with us until your wedding day.
- Confirm all final details with all of your vendors
- Give final head count to venue and caterer and work with them directly to confirm all the details to condense the number of emails and phone calls you need to make.
- Prepare processional and recessional plan unless a religious ceremony or being handled by a professional officiant, will assist in this case as needed.
- Attend rehearsal (up to 1 ½ hours)
- Create and distribute wedding day itinerary for the bridal party
Wedding Day Coverage:
- Site set up if we are doing set up (may require planner assistants to be quoted in advance)
- Distribute and pin on flowers
- Coordinate timing of pre-ceremony posed pictures with bridal party before ceremony
- Cue ceremony timing, organize processional
- Work with vendors and venue staff to coordinate all room flips, set up throughout from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception.
- Coordinate with band or DJ for grand entrance, make sure bridal party is ready
- Coordinate flow into and through reception to make sure band or DJ are reading the crowd, flowing through order of events including first dances, cake, toast, etc.
- Make sure everything is set for send off and bride and groom leave on schedule to allow ample time for venue tear down and clean up within contracted time-frame.
- Have emergency kit and be as prepared as possible for the unexpected.
** Floral design customers receive a $200 discount on our Month Of or Day Of Packages. Add On is only available if we still have your date available.
This rate is valid for most venues in the Portland Metro area. Every event is different, depending on the size, venue, vendors used, design needs and scope of the event, you may need a great deal of extra help from extra assistants to your event planner on the day of your wedding, or less outside assistance to execute your ideal event. We will travel for destination events, travel rates will be quoted.