We offer many planning services to help couples with various styles, budgets and needs. We don’t plan redundant events every week or only partner with a few vendors or venues – we custom design every event we plan and design to help you relax and enjoy your special day.
Partial Planning Services
This is our best seller for large or intimate weddings, and our best fit for most couples. If you already have some of your wedding planned, but you need help figuring out what you still have left to do, help keeping you on track and reminding you of your budget, help developing a design, planning all of the finer details and staying on track navigating through this adventure – this is for you.
We’ve been creating unique and classic weddings of all sizes and all types from San Diego to Portland, over the past 22 years. From helping you convert your family’s backyard in to a beautiful venue to highly styled intimate affairs, or grand full congregation and beautiful ballroom weddings for hundreds – we’ve done it all!
Full Service Planning
This package is designed for busy couples who really need a seasoned, professional partner to help them with every aspect of planning and designing their ideal wedding from start to finish. From setting a budget and help touring and selecting venues, vendors and a complete design, to coordinating your rehearsal and being there for your entire wedding day. Hire an expert, and we’ll be your organized steady guide through this entire process.
Complete start to finish Wedding Planning, Design and Coordination Services are limited to no more than 5 couples per year. When we say boutique, we mean it. You will have an expert planner assisting you with every aspect of your wedding from budgeting, venue and vendor selection to design, decor, key vendor meetings, and full wedding day services.
Day Of Decorating + Coordination
Spend your wedding day with your family and friends, don’t spend it setting up all of your decor and details! For couples who are planning their own wedding but need somebody present just on their wedding day to set up, coordinate the ceremony and reception details and timing and help get all of your personal items and decor packed up and sent home with designated people.
- 1 Pre-Wedding planning and design meeting
- Access to all of our decor rental items and help sourcing materials and vendors you still need.
- Up to 10 hours of Day Of coverage to set up your decor and details, coordinate vendor set up, ceremony and reception flow.
Eloping? Let Us Help
In town, on the beach, anywhere? Let us help you plan, design and decorate your perfect day. All packages will be specially quoted price based on design and location. We need at least 72 hours notice. Not available during weeks we are previously booked with weddings.
DIY Planning Assistance for Any Budget
Just engaged? Don’t have the budget for a planner? Get our digital DIY planning guide and customized referrals for your budget. Order and start right now!
A La Carte Services
You don’t need assistance at your wedding, but you need help here or there before – here are some examples of services we can provide over one meeting (All of these services are included for our partial or full service planning clients):
- Help setting, creating and categorizing a detailed budget
- Assistance planning your ceremony with your friend/novice online ordained minister (we are ordained and ready to help you)
- Assistance writing your vows
- Help designing your timeline
- Processional and Recessional Plans
- General help getting started, setting a personalized timeline, and budget with vendor referrals
- General help checking on where you are in your planning, identifying anything you may have left out, direction to complete your plan on your own
- Help with invites (wording, etiquette, suggested suites to order)
Corporate Events, Auctions, Other Events
We plan and design corporate holiday parties, galas, and other private events. Contact us for info or set up a free consultation. Let us know your attendee count and budget so we can give you a detailed proposal.